HybridZ

BRIDE seats

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

BRIDE seats are SNUG. Definately made for skinny Japanese dudes. I just got my Bride Brix seats in ultrasuede. I guess I'll be drinking diet sodas from now on!

Hey Jamie,

I'm 6'1" about 225lbs. What are you ? What are you comparing them against ?

I really like the looks of those and had considered selling my new Recaros' to go towaeds a set of the Brix.

Is the material on them very durable looking ?

and finnaly........any pix !

What do you think about CF valve and plug covers for the RB's ?

........................Vinny

Guest JAMIE T

BTW, I'm down for cam covers and a center cover. That will go nicely with the hood I'm getting from John C. You don't have plans to make any doors do you? That can use the stock window stuff and frame?

Guest JAMIE T

LOL, yep I'm teaching her the ropes on playstation 2, GT3, hehehe.

Gosh, your sure getting personal, LOL I'm a 36 waist.

Forgot to add, they are off ebay. They do have the label sewn in a seam. I was worried that they'd be an off brand with bride stitched on. But, they are authentic.

BTW, I'm down for cam covers and a center cover. That will go nicely with the hood I'm getting from John C. You don't have plans to make any doors do you? That can use the stock window stuff and frame?

Cool....your going with the Cobra hood ? That will be a nice touch.

Yeah, I've got to make full CF doors( CF hatch,cowl, fenders,ZG flares,bumpers,on and on.) to go onto the Widebody RB-Z...so I might as well do a production mold while I'm at it !

Vince

vince.. you wont fit very well in those Brides.. will be pretty tight.

i had a set of ERGO's that i sold for my green Z and they are pretty much the same deal.

very tight but nice.

funny thing is i like my sparco sprint i just bought used for a 100 bucks better lol.

BUT those are some nice seats jamie.

mike

Stock hood' date=' just CF/Kevlar.

How long before you have any of the CF RB parts? What about the doors?[/quote']

That will look good ! Is he using 2x2 3k Twill ? (on the hoods )

I made a mold of the stock 280 vented for CF,but not the 240/260 since that was already done.

The RB Cf parts will be this Spring I would imagine. Are tou wanting blk/grey CF or something more exotic ?

Thanks Mike,for the heads up on the tight Bride seat fit. Guess I'll stick with the Recaros for now. I would have posted a pix of them in the seat thread if I had a camera worth a darn !

..........................Vince

Guest magnadyne

Jamie, NICE dude.

I am HUGE fan of japanese..... anything, really.

I also love Bride seats. I want to get some Brix for my S14.

Nice to see other people dipping into the Japanese aftermarket. :D

Guest JAMIE T

Vince, I just want basic CF, I like the natural look, with clear coat.

Magnadyne, Yep, I like the JDM stuff also. These details will set my car apart from others at any show or even on the street. I guess you could say my car will be as close to JDM as I could get without having RHD. I have the ZG flares, 432 rear spoiler, fender mirrors, now these seats, and also a Bride steering wheel. Oh, I have GT-R RB26DETT for it also. Plus plenty of hard to find(read expensive) JDM parts to support the turbo's and all that.

Guest 81na ZX
vince.. you wont fit very well in those Brides.. will be pretty tight.

i had a set of ERGO's that i sold for my green Z and they are pretty much the same deal.

very tight but nice.

funny thing is i like my sparco sprint i just bought used for a 100 bucks better lol.

BUT those are some nice seats jamie.

mike

Yep. A friend of mine had one in his 510 for about a day. He's about the same size as me (6', 180, 32-34 waist) and they were too small.

Guest magnadyne
Plus plenty of hard to find(read expensive) JDM parts to support the turbo's and all that.

Nice nice nice.

I know what you mean about expensive JDM parts. I have finally decided to put my S14 on hold because it is just too damn expensive to do what I want to it right now.

Kind of why I am wanting a Z so bad. Fixing up a Z is going to be drop in the bucket compared to my S14. I need a project to fit my budget.

Plus I am a fan of making my own stuff, so it looks like a Z is a good choice.

Would like to see some pic of your car when you are done. I love the JDM Z look.