HybridZ

Clutch slave line->hose question

Guest animated_life

Guest animated_life

I am trying to get my slave cylinder installed on my 350 and i'm running into some line/hose issues. I'm assuming I don't want to run the hard line all the way from the clutch master to the clutch slave...I need to have a short "soft" line between the hard line and the slave. My problem is: where do I find a generic hydraulic line that will have a threaded female port on one side (so I can connect it to the generic hard line with threaded brass connectors that I got from Napa) and a threaded male fitting on the other side (so I can thread it into the port on my slave cylinder? I know this sounds like it should be a fairly easy problem to solve, but I haven't been able to find anything that will work yet.

This is the last step I have to complete before I can test drive my car for the first time...so any help from you guys will be VERY appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Guest animated_life

I'm using a Wilwood clutch master and a generic clutch slave (I took the old slave off of the bell housing that came from the salvage yard and brought it to a local brake & clutch supply place in town. they found another slave for me that has the same mounting flange and cylinder diameter). I just have to figure out how to get a hydraulic line that will mate the clutch slave and the hard line from the clutch master.