HybridZ

Found a deal i can't Refuse

Guest Zpeed

Guest Zpeed

i am really really thinking of getting this datsun 4 door 1600 that is for sale, (datsun 510)

CA-18DET, White in colour, painted 12 months ago, motor from 92 mod Silvia which had done 100,000kms, turbo upgraded to S14 T28 with low kms, supra intercooler and S/S piping, GReddy iridium spark plugs, Type 3 BOV, modified factory computer with unique 4x multi-map system (plenty of configs), custom dump pipe, 3" mandrel bent TIG welded exhaust system with S/S hi-flow muffler, twin bosch fuel pumps, custom S/S surge tank, R31 Mags with good rubber, R200 locked diff, adjustable camber/castor at front, adjustable camber/toe at rear, BMW 5 series 4 spot brake calipers, honda legend discs, Koni adjustable rear shocks, custom front sway bar, Autometer boost gauge and air/fuel meter, honda integra seats, back seats trimmed to match, CD player, Philips 6X9s.

Best 1/4 mile - 13.5 (now with potential for mid/low 12s

well i have seen this car, while driving and it is very very clean, and it is cheap US$5g....

i am going to look at it tommorrow, and give it a drive hopefully, and make up my mind, already got the perants to support the money factor, untill i pay them back....

but will mean i have to sell the Z, which is bad, but in a way i would have spent 20g on that, and not have it where i would want it, and this 1600 (510) is what i want, and has enough power to make me happy, and i've always wanted a 1600 (510) with a ca or SR engine..

so if i get it, by saturday i will know, i'll be an official hybrider, and the Z will be for sale..

any comments would be appreciated, am i making the right move..

Guest Zpeed

i had a drive of the car tonite, very powerfull car, easily pull high 12s...

only flaws, some paint problems, but he is going to fix before he sells to me

dash has a few cracks, and tacho and speedo don't work, speedo easily fixed, tacho don't work cause its annalog, but i'd buy one of those monster tachos with a shift light