HybridZ

Hey how about this idea.......?

Guest 1982280zxttop

Guest 1982280zxttop

Hey i think this would be kinda cool....a couple of months ago i say the 350z S-tune, i think it was a silver metallic/pearl, but the distinguishing thing was this long graphic along side the car and fades into a checkered flag type thing, i think that the silver pearl/metallic with the checkered graphic would look pretty cool on old Z's, what do you think? love it, hate it post a reply i want to see what people think of that

Guest 1982280zxttop

wait lemme post a pic............its at this site, so check it out, its the 350z S-tune, but i think the color/graphics package MIGHT? look good on an old school z please post

http://www.nissan360.com/multimedia/colour/s-tune_350z_01.jpg

ok this is sort of what the s-tune is.....its kinda hard for me to explain what im saying, but put simply, think of this paint/graphic on old school Zs..........try to picture it...........oh yeah and the wheels would look good too.........

After seeing the picture i do not think that it would be that bad. Might even look good. I was picturing a graphic that took up the full side, like the ones you see on civics and stuff. Maybe you could get someone to photoshop it for ya.

Colin