HybridZ

American Racing

I would have preferred 16s also but they don't show anything other than 14s and 15s. I ordered these because I plan on doing a swap to v8 soon and wanted a slightly wider wheel. Also I really like the look of the wheel and the price was right. I hope everything turns out ok.

The guy I ordered them from said that he could get the lug nuts and valvestems for $30. Does this seem reasonable or do you guys know of better options?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hegan1956

Hi Bob, I'm looking into the wheels your talking about here. After reading all the post I've pulled back waiting on a report from you on fit. As soon as you get the tire wheel combo mounted I would love to hear how it fits and maybe a pic or 2. :-D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hegan1956

TY Bob. No big hurry on my part. Mine still on stands waiting for me to get off my backside and put it back together.:redface:

The Konig Rewinds are definately the less expensive choice. I paid around 700 through a local dealer. I was going to go with the Konig, but really wanted an 8 inch wheel. I'll have to wait until I get the wheels to decide if they were worth the extra $. FWIW I would probably go with the Konig if I did it over again. If you don't plan on running a tire wider than 225 the 7 inch width will work fine and you'll save yourself plenty of money. But, that's just my opinion, I will add that I have never seen either of these wheels in person so who knows maybe when my wheels get here they will be so striking that I can justify the extra money...:).