HybridZ

Need motor mount and trans diagram plz

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

JTR is out of the books and not going to reprint till sometime in February. I've looked everywhere I can think of to find this bible for the z. I'm a long time Z fan, on my 3rd 240Z. Just bought a Iroc 350 motor complete with TPI and the boat load of wires and computer included. Would really like to get started on the project asap, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm off work for a week or so and would like to get the diagrams of the motor mounts and transmission bracket so I can make them or get them made so I can atleast set the motor in place this week. Still need the JTR book if anyone knows of a copy out there please let me know where I can get my hands on it, called the # in arizona that someone posted about, but they are out now too frown.gif thanks for the help.

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited December 19, 2000).]

I'd be happy to fax copies of some pages of the JTR book on TPI swaps. Send me your fax number (my email address is jhaag@du.edu ) or call me (home is 303-781-3184). I only have email access at work so I won't be able to see any emails from you over the holidays. but I'll see any emails sent before the end of Friday 12/22.

John Haag