HybridZ

Need TPI/TBI manual

JTR is back ordered on the TPI/TBI convertion manual. Does anyone have one they want to sell me? I'm going out to look at motor/trannys today. It would be nice to have a manual to tell me what to look for/avoid. I want a TPI & T5. I know I want an '88 or later for the "World Class" T5. And I know what starters to look for from the JTR V8 manual, but that's it. Can you help me guys?

PS ordered my JTR kit, should be here next week.

I called a car book store here in Denver (called Car Books!) but they said they were out of stock and probably wouldn't get any in until early to mid-January. I've got a copy but I don't want to sell it. I'd be happy to copy some pages for you if you send me your fax number but I know that isn't nearly as good as having your own copy.

John

Thanks John, How about scanning and attaching to an e-mail? Cheaper than a long distance call. danjuday@allera.net

I bought a '91 305 TPI today. 68k miles, out of a GTA Firebird. Got it from a wrecking yard that came highly recommended. I told him what I was doing. I got everything, computer, wiring harness, delivered for$1200. He said if I find anything missing that I need I could come back and take it off the car no charge.

I was hoping to have the book before I bought a motor but you know how it goes. So, will this one work?

Dan: Coincidences! My TPI is out of a GTA Firebird as well, except it's an '89.

Scanning pages of the book would be nice but the only one I have access to is at work and I haven't used it yet (it's currently not hooked up to a computer--it's a long story...). So for me, faxing is best if you want some pages. Anything in particular?

John