HybridZ

pix - 2 of the 5 Nalle Cobra Kit

VinhZXT

Ok I found some photos of 2 of the 5 Nalle Cobra Kit car .. Enjoy

768663_174_full.jpg

768663_175_full.jpg

Next to the red Cobra is my 81 280ZXT with 60K original miles with HKS IC installed by Nissan. Also behind the 280ZXT is my front Cobra clip standing up and the rest of the kit are on those selves behind the car. Also this is a new garage I bought last year 5000+ Sqft. I showed my friend the picture on Zparts.com and my friend (Sang) said that was the picture of this blue car above before he bought it.

JaimeT,

Yes they originally came from Richmond VA. The car was owned by a Vietnamese guy in Richmond and he got a nail salon down there somewhere. He sold these to my friends in Philly. We have 5 of them altogether here plus the 6th one own by Mike from N. Carolina ( I think ) and he recently selling it on Ebay. I am trying to find the contact info about the guy from Richmond to find out more history about these kits. I do have his full name and his old address. Can anyone help me find him?

JaimeT,

The last Cobra my friend bought from him had a reconstruction title and VIN #. The title is still in that Vietnamese guy's name. My friend found out that the VIN on the car are not matching with what's in the title. I want find out that did he gave my friend the wrong title or not. Is it possible that you can give him my email address or my phone numbers so he can contact me or he can give me his numbers and I will contact him. My cell number is 215-880-9557. Thanks