HybridZ

Going for MS, where and what to order.

Z Driver

I finally decided I'm going to do MS over SDS. Since I'm going fuel only, they seem about the same amount of work to install and MS is cheaper. I want the MS unit prebuilt and would also like a built harness.

Is this ebay ad a good deal: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7977547996&category=33553&sspagename=WDVW or sould I go with RS Autosport? If I go with RS, what should I order from them.

My application is for a L28ET using MSD 6BTM for ignition needs.

Thanks.

What do expect to get as a built harness? I believe they just cut the wire and put a connector on one end. You still have to connect the other end to all of your sensors, injectors, etc. If that is what you expect then the pre-built systems should work for you. I don't think anyone makes a pre-built harness for the 280zx turbo yet. It would be a good seller I'm sure.

I wasn't expecting the connectors to be on it on anyhting like that. I've done much research on it and was just verifying if there's anything I might be leaving out or forgetting before I order. I have a 240SX TPS, I'm using all the Datsun sensors excet IAT which is going to be GM. I already have an O2 sensor as well.

Is the relay board very helpful? I've heard both sides and cannot get a clear answer.

If you know how to wire up relays then I would say skip the relay board. You will have a cleaner setup if you wire your own relays. If you don't like the sound of doing your own then your better to stick with the relay board. the install won't be as clean looking with the extra board and wiring, but it is easy to hook up. Hope that helps