HybridZ

Thread on Z car.com

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by pauli:

now as long as the latest picture isn't what it will look like...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that isn't crazy about the latest picts of it. From the side I can probably live with it, but the front and back lights do nothing for me personally. The fronts look like they're grafted off a car much larger, and the same with the backs. Not crazy about the angular look of the lights either. Oh well, personal preference I suppose. Lets hope they get the powertrain right anyway, maybe we can swap it in ours in a few years. smile.gif

PS: SUV's are just the new minivan of our time. As soon as people realise they have never had the truck in 4WD and the 2 ton thing is sucking gas like crazy driving little Jimmy to soccer practise and that they're rollover rate is fairly high, the trend will shift. Or it'll shift because it becomes so passe' to have one. (more probable) IMHO. smile.gif

Lone

[This message has been edited by lonehdrider (edited January 03, 2001).]

gm is coming out with a suv with a straight 6.supposed to be s10 blazer size.engine has been in baja racing for a year.as far a z motors go it doesnt matter what is in the car as long a the owner did a clean job and car is fully functional.i appreciate the creativity of the owner.i have been thinking about a diesel z for commuting.if i could afford it i would put a 20bt 3 rotor mazda turbo in my z.