HybridZ

Old lurker, finally have Z!

Guest Zed.Yakuza

Guest Zed.Yakuza

Hi guys, i've been around this board for around 3 years now, mostly just lurking and reading the posts. Last week, i finally got my 1st Z-car, a 87 Z31 2+2, for $40. Transmisson (auto) won't shift out of 1st gear, or go into reverse. The outside of the car is in great shape, and in the interior is awesome (leather seats all around, no tears, little wear). I happen to have a SBC block sitting in my garage right now, waiting to be built up. I'm hoping to make it a HybridZ by the end of summer, and i'll post pics to this thread asap. If any active members are working on a Hybridz Z31, please contact me:) Thanks in advance guys!.

Welcome.....that is exactly the kind of price I would like to pay for first generation Z s...you may want to see if you can get that tranny in order first before any swapping in a SBC.............................................................................................................. Z 31 hybridders post and identify yourselves.