HybridZ

Hello all, future Z owner, saying whats up.

Speed_Fanatic

Hey guys, i found this forum through 300zx club, in pursuit for more knowledge of the early datsun Z cars, although i know quite a few things about them, there is never enough to know so i came here for more knowledge to expand upon my Z car love.

I currently own a 1991 240sx base model 5 speed. with Hotshot headers, intake, exhaust, nkg ignition components, kyb gr-2 w/r1 racing springs, 280z rims, and Vlsd equiped, along with fron and rear strut bar.

2.jpg

AngledWheel.jpg

Then,

481689_3_full.jpg

and now, and yes, the air wall was made by me and everything that has been done to the car has been done by my hands.

ColdAirWall2.jpg

Here is the Z that i looking into buying, its a fixer upper but hopefully i can talk the owner into purchasing the vehicle, needs valve adjust, fuel lines, basic tune up.

280zFront.jpg

280zRear.jpg

Another reason i am also looking into this Z not also as a restore, but as a daily driver to replace my 240sx becuase i am going through an Skyline GTS-25t Rb25det engine swap out of an r33 95-98.

I hope to recieve this place as a good source of info, and i have heard the people here are friendly and very helpful, thanks.