HybridZ

got my intake manifold today

260ZRED

Got it off Ebay, $350.00

Supposedly this is an Arizona Z creation, can anyone confirm? The throttle arm hits one of the runners so I will need to take the whole TB assembly off, held on by tiny hex bolts.. and grind the throttle arm down. If this IS Arizona Z I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY HAVEN'T TESTED HOW THE THROTTLE LINKAGE WORKS! You can see the arm hitting/grinding against the runner in the first picture.

Anyway the real question is: how do I use injectors with these tube injector bung things? They are "o-ring" right? I have never seen anything besides the regular barbed Datsun injectors so can anyone please tell me what I need to use? (besides an o-ring fuel rail)

here are some pics:

Picture_0151.jpg

Picture_0141.jpg

Picture_0131.jpg

Picture_0121.jpg

thanks for any info!

you just need common o-ring injectors as used on late model cars.look on ebay.there are guys selling new injectors in sets of 8 at a good price.if your engine will be na(non turbo) some 24 or 30 lb injectors will be fine.i have 42 lb lucas disc type o-ring injectors on my l28et.you will need a fuel rail and have to fab some brackets to hold the fuel rail down.you will have to fab some sort of tps sensor.best source for info on cross breeding parts is the http://www.msefi site.these manifolds were not meant for the bolt on tuner type of guy.i heard they wont make them any more.you really need some sort of programmable efi system to make this work to its full potential.this manifold is just the start of a long project if everything is to work correctly.looks like it uses a lokar hot rod throttle cable.like a lt1 chevy type cable .look on lokar site at pictures.i made an adapter plate from oem l28 tps sensor and bolted 240sx tps on top of the plate.throttle shaft is probably standard 5/16 d shaft.

• 1 year later...