HybridZ

Microtech Problems

Zraced...

Well I found that the number five coil is no good as it started to heat up and burn...this can add to my troubles...I put the 300ZX CAS disk into my 280zx sensor. I removed the injectors and fuel rail as a whole and turned the motor over to see if the injectors were injecting. They work fine with no trouble...I will now turn my attention to the CAS, which seems to be my trouble. The 300ZX disk seems to work with the 280ZX sensor that I have. Once I get a new coil I will fire the motor up once again. I have my computer setting saved to a text file if anyone wants to look at it and see if there are any problems. Give me your email and I'll send it.

Thanks for the input so far everyone,

-Cole

• 1 month later...

I finally got my motor to run and man is it running good... the 555cc injectors were dumping to much fuel into the cylinders causing the motor to choke. I found the right setting and now the motor runs strong. If anyone needs help with an LT12 w/6coil setup let me know and i'll get the settings to you. Now I can get to tuning!!!