HybridZ

Cam,roller rockers and altitude tuning help

As I get ready to send my short block off to the machine shop,(Wno Iam going on faith and the good words from numerous local machanics,also he builds race motors) to get rebuilt as needed.I am going to put a hydraulic cam in it just because every where else I have been there has been problems.

So heres what I have, late style one piece block .030 over,Edelbrock preformer air gap intake.600 Edelbrock performer carb,Edelbrock preformer centerline heads(fresh out of the shop) 2.02/160 valves,165cc/60cc volume,60cc chamber,195.4/141.6 ave. flow, D Dish -.27cc pistons.1 5/8 block hugger headers,I figure the comp. at about 9.5 to 1. I want to put some performce in it, But first and formost is longevity and reliability. this is my daily driver (seven months a year when the roads are not snow packed. my stock 77280 was a good snow car, the V8 sucks) about 80 miles a day. (from 6000 ft.over 8400 ft. teton pass back to 6000 ft. hardly ever under 4500 ft.) twice a day, thus my altitude question.

Has for the rockers, is it worth going to alum. roller rockers. I want to do this thing right once. I have a budget, but this is no time to get squirrelly

thanks GLSHLE