HybridZ

polyurethane bushings

hi am looking for polyurethane bushings for my 1980 280zx but have had no luck finding info under some of the forums in here.. i know summit sells a whole set for USD130 shipping will cost more then the bushings... i live in malaysia is there anyone who would be able to point me the right direction? any good cheap suppliers in Australia or New Zealand even Malaysia?? :) i'm looking to change all front and back control arm and all parts bushed!! thanx in advance...

The energy suspension kit is the way to go. I noticed a huge difference in my car already, and I have not even installed them all yet. Keep in mind that it does not include the front sway bar bushings, since there are different sizes available. You can try Jegs or some other discount retailer, but Summit has a great reputation and good prices.

thanx Ed260Z i will look into them and findout more in regards to getting down to me. the only thing i seem to notice with energy suspension is that they are not in fancy colors... lol... black bushings look stock and i was hoping to get some nice yellow or red ones to show them off when finally on...:)