HybridZ

High HP RB26 guys...

Guest ON3GO

Mike' date='

Just a suggestion. If I were you I would go ahead and put in a stock motor and get the car running/driving, then start planning an engine build. Sometimes it's just best to keep it simple starting out with something like this. Besides, a stock motor will make plenty of power to keep you happy for a while. Mine is just the rb25 but still stock and makes almost 500 rwhp on pump gas. The same mods on a rb26 would make even more. Also, (keeping it simple here) I would (did) personally go with one large turbo. Twins look cool but just complicates things IMO.

Just my 2 cents, for whatever it's worth.

JT[/quote']

Mike i fully agree with JT.

This is exactly what i am doing with the RB30DET, spend the money on just bolt ons to start with, get all going and developed, should make pretty good power, then look at putting some strong bits in the bottem end, then crank it up.

i have nothing but time to build the engine.

im still looking for a good RHD shell and the car will be 100% done before i drive it around.

alot of parts are ordered or on order, still missing alot of parts though.. ALOT!

brandon... ya the green Z was gonna get a pretty crazy RB build up but things fell threw. the blue Z is getting either a KA turbo or a S15 SR20, its L28ET now is getting put in either a 610 or a 810. the green Z is getting its built L28ET even more built and if it doesnt hit the 500whp ill just keep try and trying till i hit my 550whp goal for it.

this Z im putting the RB in will be my main project after the Hulk Z gets done.

ordered the 1000cc injectors today and i desided to do a single turbo on the RB.

mike