HybridZ

Hakosuka Tunes

HakosukaJD

I don't need them....I prefer the sound of the engine. My wife, however, refused to ride in the car for more than an hour without some music.

I have NO desire to cut into my kick panels (Hakosuka's have a spot for a single speaker in the dash, right above the AM-only radio). I figure my best bet is a loaded hatchback box or something. Any suggestions for something that at least sounds decent?

Thanks....

Depends on what you want to spend, like you I wouldnt want to cut into the panels themselves for speaker, the only suggestion in that would be that, you could get some fiberglass panels made.

For the front of the car in the kick panel area, and a new panel for the rear of the car for something decent.

Kicker makes some good small 6 inch bass enclosures that you could put behind the front seat.

I prefer Kicker for all the components, they make great amps, components and subs.

I'd cut holes in my wife before I cut any holes in my car :) J/K of course....

Fiberglass add on sounds like a good idea....might be a nice alternative to a 1D sounding box.... Thanks for the suggestion.

Don't give in to your wife. I'd tell her to bring along her own walkman.

Why slash your Hakosuke just for that?