HybridZ

Tokico Shocks / Springs

I am planning to get the Tokico Springs with the Tokico blue shocks for my turbo 280. I figured I mide as well change the bushings so the urethane msa bushing kit will be part of this upgrade as well. The strut boots on the car are pretty old and worn out. I cannot find them on MSA's website and Victoria British only lists the front and not rear. Anyone have any info or know a place where this can be purchased?

I have an early 260Z, and the Tokico Springs dropped my car 2 1/2" in front, & 2" out back. So be preppared for a huge drop.

Get the bushings from www.summitracing.com you can pick Black or Red. They are also cheaper than MSA. For the boots I've seen people use the boots from Eibach. Go to the tech site on this site www.atlanticz.ca lots of great info.

When you install the new bump stop bushings on the struts don't forget to cut nearly 50% off of them. This will compensate the lower ride hight.

The car rides alot better with the new bushings and struts. The Springs are OK, I just wish they weren't so low. Not much to cry over though, I got the set on ebay for less than what MSA was charging for just the struts. I'll put coils overs in next year anyway.

Good Luck.