HybridZ

V8 Diesel Z, baby...

Heavy Z

Guest Anonymous

How about an electric z car? Thats what ill do, ill start up plans for it now so that when gas finaly does run out i can rip out whatevers in my z and slide in a shinny new electric motor without skipping a beat and ill have awhile untill everyone else does the same so i can speed around town without anyone on the road hehehe.

if you needed a z commute car you could just get an old nissan maxima diesel and turbo it.it would bolt in .bmw has a v8 twin turbo diesel in europe that pushes a 5 series to 150+ mph.supposed to get 30 mpg at 100 mph.the new efi-diesel technology with turbo makes the engines work better with less smoke & noise.

Guest Anonymous

screw those puny internal combustion cars, why dont you get a steam car powered by a nuclear reactor? with a submarine sized one youd get about 17000 horsepower, and go 7 million miles without having to stop at a fuel rod station!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest livewire23

interesting topic, someone give me a shout if they come up with any bright ideas. My mom's always telling me to go diesel because she used to own a diesel VW rabbit that had great mileage and was easy to maintain. I definately would be interested in having an eco-friendly Z if it could still pull some ponies! hell, i could probably sell the 40 mpg stang-killers in large numbers. cool idea, keep it going. Excuse my ignorance, but are there any diesel 350s? I could swear I saw one the other day, but it cost a ton (crate engine).

edit: oh never mind, did a little research, and the 350 olds diesel is a small and sadly weak engine with some 'issues' I cant wait to get started in aeronautical engineering, im gonna use what I learn to make a Z with 450hp and 500 lb-ft of torque that gets 45mpg, or even better, make it run on an alternate fuel source, like peanut oil. After I burn some camaro, they can sit and wonder why my exhaust smells like popcorn. 2thumbs.gif