HybridZ

Datsun Z fiberglass body kit - near Denver

jhaag

This was posted on the Grassroots Motorsports site in the Classified section on 12/17. I don't have anything to do with this advertisement except to pass on the information. If interested, you could email him from the Grassroots site at

http://www.grmotorsports.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13722

John

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:19 pm Post subject: Datsun Z fiberglass body kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a full fiberglass body kit (front air dam, side skirts, rear lower skirt) that was removed from a '76 280Z. The kit had been installed on the car with a combination of sheet metal and drywall screws, and not very many of them. It was NOT Bondoed into place or anything. The kit appears to be all hand-laid cloth, not a chop gun special.

The car that this kit was installed on ended up being an abandoned project, so the car never was on the road with the kit installed, ergo no scrapes, cracks, etc. Everything has been painted a lovely early 90's GM looking turquoise, so repainting will probably be neccessary.

As for price, how about $250 OBO for the set. It could be shipped, but this would be somewhat costly, as it would need to be packed in 3 large boxes.

I am located about 1 hour north of Denver, CO. Feel free to PM me for pictures or additional info

Jeff