HybridZ

Auto to Manual Conversion. Can someone help please?

george.bryant

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what pedal setup and master clutch cylinder will work on a r30 skyline. Im curious as to if there is any nissan setup that will work' date=' i urgently need something.

Thanks.

George[/quote']

I wish I had enough exposure to Skylines to even guess. Sorry dude. I'll bet some of our Aussie members can provide some info though.

Cheers,

WW

• 1 month later...

Hi George,

Get your hands on a stock MR30 set up, it's a bolt in affair.

If I had have known a couple of months ago, I could have given you a complete set up for FREE as the MR30Ti hatch I just wrecked was a manual.

You need a pedal box, clutch master & slave cylinders and a gearbox.

Send me a PM here or on SAU and we can discuss the pro's and cons of shipping things to you from Oz.

Dennis

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Digging this post up.

I have everything I need for my conversion now except for the flywheel and clutch. I'm getting a flywheel for NZD$40 and a clutch kit is around NZD$200.

What I wanna ask you guys, Is do you reckon i'll be able to get the auto out and the manual in with the car on axle stands?

Do I have to tilt the motor back or forward to fit the manual box or not (if yes, how!?)?

Thanks,

George