HybridZ

right blinker not working...absolutely stumped

74Adam

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE.....UPDATE......UPDATE

This is interesting. Last time I posted I was about to change all the bulbs in the rear light housing (3 each side). Well, I did that and cleaned the sockets (they weren't that bad). Well, it still wouldn't work. At this point I figure I will just have to have at looked at (since I'm a pussy...lol).

Anyway, concurrent to all this I have also been putting on a 240SX TB and I had removed and reinstalled my dash in order to do some gauge modifications. Well, some friends were in town Saturday and demanded that I drive the car to where they were staying so they could see the car. So, I spent Friday night getting loose pieces put back together and tidying up the TB install. Finally I take it out that night: Pull out onto the street and take off. The brighter gauge lights are FANTASTIC (I took out the green lenses), speedometer squealed for 30 seconds and then settled down. No problems with the throttle body, in fact it is working great. Then I get to a stop sign and pull LEFT (the bad side) onto the busier street, flip the signal out of habit and, you guessed it, the blinkers worked. I don't think it even occured to me until I was going straight. I thought I was imagining things. So I take another left and, sure enough, they work. They have been working ever since. Go figure.....lol.

What is that Police album?...."Ghost In the Machine"....ha ha ha