HybridZ

Engine bay: Can spray or paint on bedliner?

Lvcien

I was able to undercoat a good portion of the bottom of the car today, and tomorrow I'm going to start cleaning out the engine bay and lining it -- should I use the paint on liner (Herculiner or the can spray on stuff by dupicolor (8$ per can, around 4 cans needed)

Thanks,

Chad

use rustoleum stops rust paint. Acrylic enamel Flat black or semi gloss. I used 2 coats with some good prep work (not the best) lightly sanded over the first coat with a mild sanding sponge type thing. and applied second coat and it looks awesome. semi gloss will get you the stock look but i like the way flat black looks, and its easier to keep looking clean. dont even prime it, its made with primer properties in it. i did half engine bay primed first and half not primed, both prepared equally well (get friends over to do help sand, its much quicker) and the non primed side was wayyy quicker drying and even looked better. and took less time to apply only need a quart and you can have like half a thing left over to paint your floors over your por-15 or zero rust or rust encapsulator and your rear deck and you still will have some left!