HybridZ

attn:4G63 turbo guys

stephen87

iam not sure where i should post this thread, so mods feel free to move to appropriate place if need be...

any of you have a good long block for sale? a friend of mine has a '92 laser awd turbo, and he spun a rod bering, and we tore the motor down, neither of us have the time to rebuild the engine the right way, so i was wondering where i could find a good engine.. you can keep the turbo, intake and exhaust manifold, all the accesorys.. we have all that.. would like to get one with a 6 bolt crank, but beggers can't be choosers..

one other question, since non turbo 4g63's are alot easier to come by, would it be ok to get a non turbo engine and put all the turbo stuff on? would it last as long as it were run on stock boost?

Well I guess I will reply first.

Are you looking for a replacement or a Line 6 engine? I don't think there are very many of us on here that know a lot about mistu engines let alone have one for sale.

The engine in a lazer is designed to mount laterally where a Zs are mounted longetuatally (sp). Might want to ask at the Wangan Midnight forums.

edit: Actually I think I know someone selling a dodge stealth engine.

I have two blocks for sale, they are my girlfriends, she wrecked her car and i am helping her sell parts to buy a miata!

The engine that came out of her car would be a perfect canidate for you. It was in great condition when she wrecked. I have taken the manifolds off it and the valve cover and timing assymbly. I still have the timing assymbly which literally had a couple thousand miles on it. The motor is out of a first gen eclipse turbo. It does have 171K miles on it, but wa sin very good condition, didnt use oil or smoke, she had just had alot of mantence done to it.

I also have a bare block for sale, It is a 6 bolt block that has been cleaned painted and honed. I have the rods and crank with it.

I can ship these items out! Please email me if you are interested I would like to sell them!

twiistedsixx@gmail.com