HybridZ

comparison -rust bullet - por15 - eastwood

chopstic81

I have my car coated with RustBullet as a direct-to-metal primer. I did do some research when I was deciding whether to use POR15 or RustBullet.

RustBullet is better in every department than POR15 except that POR15 can stand more temperature. Since it is used on car bodies that is trivial.

If you need to make a choice between POR15 or RustBullet, I'll just tell you to go with RustBullet.

I don't know about the other stuff because I have decided to use moisture-cured coating that can paint over minor rust from the get-go.

i have tried por15 and eastwoods encapsulator. have not used rust bullet but ive heard good things. rust encapsulator is my favorite, works just like it says. i had a little spill on a coffee can and it was sitting outside my garage and i decided to leave it there to see what it did. the rest of the thing rusted and it was still as it looked when it first dried. no peeling either and its been about month and half and lately weve had every type of weather extreme. (its been crazy) been up to about 85 (not that hot but nice *** weather and its in direct sun) been down to 15. been humid as hell and dry as hell. im impressed.