HybridZ

thanks moby

randy 77zt

thanks for posting your ms&s map.my car has been running in the garage but i got it on the road today and put about 40 miles on it .it runs very strong.got on the throttle out in the country and it barked the tires hard in 3rd with out really trying.its off to work tommorrow and i hope the z will be back on daily driver status because i need the gas milage.still have to get some kind of wide band 02 setup on it but at least your map lets the car run good enough to drive.project took a year but thats because i work on cars for a living and i am tired when i get home.parts list-stock zxt motor,42lb lucas injectors,cherry hall effect sensor,home made fuel rail,rs autosport wiring kit,walbro 255 pump,gm fuel filter with an adaptor fittings from kinsler,twm throttle body with 240sx tps,chinese 240sx ic with cast elbows welded on,home made hot side ic tubing running underneath the oil pan -used u bends from summit,cool side ic tube was made from ford diesel truck ic tubing along with air tube for air filter,k&n rc 1520 air filter,turbo is 60-1

compressor-stage 5 turbine in machined nissan housing.scotties down pipe with 3" exhaust.the megasquirt fires the oem coil/power transistor directly.the hall effect sensor runs form magnets in the flywheel.i wanted to eliminate most of the old datsun parts but the ignition seems fine except tach doesnt read until 2000 rpm.might have to change the milliseconds on the ignition pulse.now its back to the garage to get the throttle return spring/feel correct.

Randy,

Glad to hear you are up and running. I know how these projects can drag out.

just very very rich.. so be prepared for sooty plugs and poor MPG =)

I wonder if my FPR was screwed up. That tune wasn't rich on my car, but the FPR was stuck in the beginning and then I never replaced it, so it could be?

Or maybe I hold stock in Conoco, the world will never know.