HybridZ

Looking for basic engine swap help in So Cal...

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

As some of u have read Violacleff has crashed his 3.1L stroker turbo 240z and is unable to repair it and will be parting it out.

Well him and I r going to pick up his car in morning 2morrow and will then very soon proceed to pull his motor and then find a place where we can drive my car to and pull my motor and swap his motor in2 my car.

But we r trying to get this done asap...so I can put on my new holset turbo setup on the stroker and hit the dyno to tune it and be ready in time for MSA

It should be pretty straight forward...but I'm limited to lifting and wrenching cuz of a healing broken arm.

So we r looking for any1 who can turn a wrench and has some knowledge of a basic engine swap. I will provide food/drinks for those willing to help.

Also if u have a place where we can perfrom the pulling of my motor and installing of his motor in2 my car...that would be awesome. Just need room for 1 car and 2 motors @ max as we will tow his motor to where ever we preform the swap in2 mine. We r short on space and can't do it @ r homes.

Please contact via this thread, pm, AIM (s30zforce) or email RuffRyder1103@comcast.net if u can help @ all.

Thanx in advance....any help would be greatly appreciated to get this beast of a stroker back in a driveable car.