HybridZ

the moby map vs innovate motorsports gauge kit

randy 77zt

i have been running on a borrowed map from moby and car seems okay except at high boost.just installed the innovate motorsports lc1/xd1 kit .the guage shows 14.5 to 14.7 on the freeway.on accel it showing 13.5 or so.the ms isnt reading correctly but i havent set it for the wide band 02 yet.at high boost its cutting out like a rev limiter or boost cut is coming on.i hooked up the lap top and i cant remember how to get into the ms because i did the install last summer but just got intercooler and wideband hooked up.i am not a computor geek.i have worked as a ford dealer tech for 20 years .i also a 2 year degree in electronics but software baffles me.i am just very happy the car is back to daily driver/work car status.

To get back into the MS you will need MegaTune. Then you will need to configure MT to the setup you have (if you are running a MSS, ect)

On other thing I had to do when I hooked up my LM1 is program the wideband to have a 0-5 Volt output.