HybridZ

windows in megatune not correct

randy 77zt

the air/fuel ratio window and the target air/fuel window reads 3 to 4%.the gauge scale goes from 10 to 19.my innovate wideband gauge reads around 14to1.some where i dont have a setting correct.any suggestions.had a high rpm missfire but changed the dwell ms to 3.5 from 1.5 and high rpm miss is gone.now i am just working on learning how to use the megatune software.software is my weakness.

If you have configured your ini file to use 1-2v for 10-20AFR you may want to change to 0-5v for 10-20AFR. I have seen that recomended several times on msefi.com. Just gives better resolution for the analog to digital conversion.

I have seen complaints over there that the megatune AFR gauge reads different than the innovate gauge.

the innovate has been reprogrammed.plugged in the laptop at work to retune some of the map at freeway cruise and my laptop is reading correctly.it was the old computor i had on the car in the garage that is off.its got to be a setting somewhere.after 2 weeks or so of driving it will be hitting the dyno.i have a 50 mile commute so i am going to make the ms pay for itself.probelm is some runs up to 16 psi isnt good for gas mileage.i am lookng for a dyno that can be loaded to simulate normal driving.i want my whole map checked on a dyno.i am looking for the car to drive like a new car since i work at a dealership and drive new cars .