HybridZ

Need Measurements

Ok gurus.. need help. I saw the Z measurements... I need:

240z hub to hub which looks like 913 on the stick. i might be blind and didnt see what that was in but i assume is mm.

I need hub to hub measurements for the r32 and r33 gtr.. which i assume are the same.. or close.

Dont ask why i need it, if you have been following my posts you know, or just use common sense. Pics will be up when i get a little further along but this is long term project so dont get excited. but yeah... help i cant find it anywhere and i need a comparison for obvious reasons.

yah.. it actually looks like no big deal.. ill post up some pics when i get further along. like i said.. its long term.. so dont expect any constant updates. and right now im working on selling my dd for a new dd.. thinkin of an S4.

Anyways.. yah. it looks close.. but lookin at the jap car that was a drag car, its going to push the wheels out a bit.. id like to keep it lookin like an old school z car. the only give away would be any front mount you can see.. the five lug and brakes.. and exhaust.. but hopefully it will look like a nicely modded/restored z. Twin 2530s for awhile.. see how i like it.. then ill move to a big single probably. but id like it to look at home with some zg's and id actually like to run some 16's if i can pass it off.

but like i said.. id like some measurements to go off before my gtr clips here. the one i had before the customer is using for an s14 swap. so i cant measure off it.. its gone.