HybridZ

Alum.Radiators

Guest Anonymous

Heeey! Now that sounds kind of nice! I don't suppose there are pics anyplace? How did you manage to get a price for an aluminum one - call them? I went through their pages but I'm pretty sure I was being quoted a standard copperbrass deal. This could be pretty cool if it could handle our cooling needs... Aren't a few of us running "heavy duty" radiators designed for the L6s?

Guest Anonymous

Hello out there everyone. Ok, quick question. I'm sure this has been brought up before. Looking at getting an alum. Rad. Well, I found this place in the yellow pages, and on the web, http://www.radiator.com

Anyway, they have a 3 core, alum. Rad that bolts into a 280zx, (or z if you have a z) and the total cost is 159, at my door by tomorrow. What does everyone know/say about this? I tried to find some info, and I called them, but forgot to ask about the tubing size. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks smile.gif

sean

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Guest Anonymous

Hey there.

I called them and asked for an alum rad and that is the price they gave me. They said it's a direct bolt in replacment. I"m gonna order one next week, since they are only 20 miles from where I live. If they are really alum, I'll make sure they quote me that before they ship, I'll let everyone know so that way you can get one as well. Talk to everyone later.

sean

------------------

"I feel the need, the need for speed!!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

20miles? Heck, if they were that close I'd be tempted to show up and take a peek in person! Please let us all know what it looks liek and post a pic if you can. If it can handle a V8 this could be a very attractive option!

Hrm, do th ehose outlets on a "stock" Z radiator lend themselves well to SBC hose routing?