HybridZ

LC-1 and the "EGO Switch Point"

trwebb26

• 5 weeks later...

I'm confused on this post. I was told on msefi to check out autotune, and when i used it it ended up putting my afr around 18 while cruising, which makes me pretty f'n nervous. I'm thinking i have my ego settings wrong, and i'm wondering what to put for them. go with 15.0 for what?

what does switch point mean? my lc-1 is set up to run 0-5 volts for .5-1.5 lambda

From the MegaManual:

" Set the EGO switch point to a value between 0.45-0.50 volts with a narrow band O2 sensor. With a wide-band sensor, set it at 2.50 volts (DIY-WB, others may differ). These values will attempt to give stoichiometric mixtures under closed loop operation. Note that MegaSquirt will convert these values to binary numbers, so when you "fetch" the values back from MegaSquirt, they are converted back and may change slightly."

There you go,

Mario

I figured out the other half of my problem, der, get this;

I had my o2 sensor set to narrow band, which if you will remember, gives the opposite slope. so it was rich, and autotune tried to corerct for it. then at 14.7 it still read it as rich, and it read the o2 as if it was getting more and more rich as it became more lean. holy learning curve.