HybridZ

Audit.txt

badjuju

k now. Everytime i go hunting for the cause of a warning in "audit.txt", i get another error popping up once i've changed another. my list is as follows:

WARNING(03): Value from option list "HCutLCType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "HCutType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "OvrBCutType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "freqDiv" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "crankpwip" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "pwmidlewhen" = "INVALID" not found.

now, i've learned as well as any here that just flat out asking for answers isn't really the way this community works, but i figure it's worth a shot, because i feel close to getting this ish up and tunable.

Does anyone know what any of these mean? "audit.txt" and searching for each individually only comes up with this thread...

tia

now, i've learned as well as any here that just flat out asking for answers isn't really the way this community works, but i figure it's worth a shot, because i feel close to getting this ish up and tunable.

I have tried to get rid of the warnings that you show, in particular the Hcut and Overbcut with no luck and I don't understand a thing about the audit file. Let me know if you figure it out. I know I could ask on msefi.com and put it to rest, but I haven't had time. Probably has to do with me not understanding the way the cut limiters work, just like we saw with the soft retard limit this week.

I had simliar error mesages, and couldn't get rid of them either. I uninstalled Megatune (inlcuding the folder in Program Files), and them reinstalled it. I then recopied over the ini file, made the standard edits to emable Extra code, and they went away.