HybridZ

Understanding I have 4 OTHER posts on the main page...

badjuju

My car started last night, much to my dad's surprise. It coughed a couple times, then idled around, say 1500, with no exhaust, across echo lake, which was named for how well sound travels. The 5 or so people outside helping me did the "happy days" jump, then we decided to end the night on that note and go in and watch a movie.

Just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me out. I'm sure I'll be posting all day for when I go out and it doesn't start again, lol

Thanks guys.

Alec Denson

• Administrators
My car started last night' date=' much to my dad's surprise. It coughed a couple times, then idled around, say 1500, with no exhaust, across echo lake, which was named for how well sound travels. The 5 or so people outside helping me did the "happy days" jump, then we decided to end the night on that note and go in and watch a movie.

Just wanted to thank everyone who's helped me out. I'm sure I'll be posting all day for when I go out and it doesn't start again, lol

Thanks guys.

Alec Denson[/quote']

Congratulations Alec. Good work.

Keep us posted on your progress…

FWIW, I finally got our MSnS-E with EDIS running on our N/A L-28 and the car currently running as strong as it did with the triple Weber carbs, though in all fairness, the triples did need some tuning while I had them.

Well, were off the big Canby Datsun meet his AM to sell a few parts and show off our Squirted L-28 running EDIS-6…