HybridZ

Interest in differential carrier bushings?

CruxGNZ

Ever since I offered these differential carrier bushings/sleeves a while back, I still get occasional e-mails or PM's from people wanting a set or two. I've helped out as much as I can. I even did a group buy a couple months ago with just the people that contacted me off line. I want to know if there is enough interest to buy a couple dozen sets, so I don't have to source out the material or have them machined a few sets at a time. Lately, the R230 guys have been contacting me for the bushings/sleeves as well. How many bolts are in a R230 ring gear?

I know there are the guys out there that downright feel that these are not needed, because the clamping force of the ring gear bolts are sufficient. I personally still feel the bushings/sleeves are needed to fill the void between the 10 mm ring gear bolts and a 12 mm bolt hole on the carrier, especially with the high torque output of some of the engines you guys have. If anything they are a peace of mind. Prices have ranged between $20-$30 a set and I hope to be around that price again if I do this.

Post up if you are interested and I'll see about getting some more made.