HybridZ

I finally got my 240Z

280 Tuner

Pics are here in my album.

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?ppuser=13273&cat=500

I just picked it up in the last couple days for $950, floors are completely gone, but the po included new floors, floor supports, and seat brackets. Brakes were replaced all around along with the master cylinder. Still need to swap over the turbo rims. All that I did so far was get the bumpers off and cut out the drivers side floor. My plans for this are to keep it looking like it is for now, it doesn't look that bad except for the passenger side where it looks like someone brushed a guardrail pretty hard. All I have to do to get it drivable are weld in the new floors, figure out why the lights don't work, and get a relay wired up for the fuel pump. Then when I get home from college next May I'll be dropping in the longblock from the Pinks car along with a T5, R200, and ZXT CV's. It will all be controlled via Megasquirt using 750cc injectors, TO4S 60-1, and most likely stock ported manifolds:(. I'm hoping to hit 11's consistently on this, I'll just need a little luck with the T5, I'm still hearing a lot of mixed opinions on this tranny. I've been waiting to get a 240z since I bought my 280ZX, now the fun begins.

Ian