HybridZ

Megasquirt Injection Problem

TONY C

:-P HELLO GUYS. THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE.

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY MEGASQUIRT 2. NOT ABLE TO GET IT TO INJECT FUEL. FUEL PUMP PSI IS 43LBS. I AM GETTING RPM SIGNAL, ALL WIRING CHECKS OUT, JUST NO INJECTOR PULSE. I HAVE THE OEM DROPPING RESISTERS INSTALLED.

RUNNING VERSION 2.25. NO INJECTION ON THE STIM EITHER. WHEN I GENERATE AN IGN TABLE IT SETS MY ADVANCE FROM 99 TO 171 DEG. I HAVE MY PULSE WIDTH SET TO 2.0 Msec BUT WHEN MS IS POWERED THEY GO TO 32 Msec.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. TC.

well i have reflashed the ms-2 and checked all wiring with a d.m.m.

still no luck getting the injectors to pulse. checked it on the stim and reflashed again, still no luck. :banghead: if i can get the injectors to pulse it should run. i am really anxious. please help me out if you have any suggestions. TC. :hail:

Try reflashing it again, but then open MegaTune, connect to the box, and DO NOT load values.

Save the MSQ and with the box CONNECTED and POWERED ON edit the values. Again, don't load an MSQ, edit them by hand (each thing one by one like on the sticky).

When it doesn't hold values like this it is usually caused by corruption when you load an MSQ on a box that's never really been configured.

Once you have typed everything and burned them, cycle power to the box and double check that nothing changed. Once you do this once then you'll be able to edit values with the box disconnected and burn them by connecting it and loading the MSQ.

Mario

ok i have reflashed and saved with no problems and checked over and over but nothing seems to make the injectors to pulse on the stim or the car. could something be wrong with some of the injector parts in ms? all was good in the beginning, and car ran poorly. but now??? tc.

YEAH, IT'S SAVING EVERYTHING. I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. SOMETHING IS NOT GOOD ON THE BOARD. IT WORKED,(just remembered):( AND WHEN I WAS DOING FINAL WIRING A STRAY 12V WIRE ARCED THE MS CASE. HASN'T WORKED SINCE. I'LL CHECK ALL THE PARTS AND POST MY FINDINGS. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION OF WHAT AREA TO LOOK AND TEST FOR INJECTOR PROBS?

:-P HELLO GUYS. THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE.

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY MEGASQUIRT 2. NOT ABLE TO GET IT TO INJECT FUEL. FUEL PUMP PSI IS 43LBS. I AM GETTING RPM SIGNAL' date=' ALL WIRING CHECKS OUT, JUST NO INJECTOR PULSE. I HAVE THE OEM DROPPING RESISTERS INSTALLED.

RUNNING VERSION 2.25. NO INJECTION ON THE STIM EITHER. WHEN I GENERATE AN IGN TABLE IT SETS MY ADVANCE FROM 99 TO 171 DEG. I HAVE MY PULSE WIDTH SET TO 2.0 Msec BUT WHEN MS IS POWERED THEY GO TO 32 Msec.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. TC.[/quote']

capslock.jpg

capslock2.jpg