HybridZ

Z rear disc brake CNC bracket/group interest/buy?

TWO WEEKS?! Argh! icon_biggrin.gif I'll just die waiting (snicker)! Wheels and tires STILL not here so no biggie, maybe today they'll show. Starting to run out of things to work on - wow!

11inch brakes in the back seemto make the most sense to me with such big ones up front. (shrug) Ought to be easier to balance, we'll see. The Wilwood spots drive the cost up a bit but if you want an E-Brake that's on of the better ways to get it. I'm just not comfortable NOT having a mechanical brake on this puppy just in case...

Hay yerself icon_wink.gif

I've taken the measurements needed but time is non-existant right now as I plug thru my EFI install.....buying and using used parts is always a little more interesting than complete brand new setups icon_confused.gif

Anyhow, I'll get a drawing done and a prototype set made up for test fitment ASAP but timeline is not concrete as of yet.

Spent 2.5 hrs today JUST to get a M12.5 male to 3/8's flare to use the Bosch fuel pump I have.......1.5 hrs doing hall effect dizzy install not counting disassembling the dizzy sent to me with it already installed (his dizzy was BAD, so yanked it all from his 'old style' to put in my own....) enuf babbling

thanks for the input and committments, it'll definitely be going ahead

Heh, if this goes like the SDS and CV adapter deals you'll be flooded with orders icon_smile.gif Nice to see a group step up like this! Don't forget ZCar.com if this looks like it's going to make you a little cash - those guys would probably like this too (shrug)