HybridZ

Turbo swap wiring confusion

mikesz

Hello all....This is my first post on hybridz and no i am not new to z's.I am not getting much help on zcar.com and need some answers.

I have searched and searched on here and still can't figure out the wiring for the turbo harness.I am putting an 83 l28et motor in my 1980 280zx n/a.The wiring by the battery is confusing me.I know white and yellow wires aren't used (i think) and there is a green blue- red wire and black-white.Do i just spade connect the two wires together?

And now the coil wiring.Bleach explained to me through some very helpful emails about the wiring and i pretty much did what he told me to do.I wired the + n/a and neg n/a wiring from my coil to the + - on the turbo coil.Then wired the transistor back to prong five on the ignition plug by the ecu.

The other tranistor wire is suppost to be grounded.As bleach mentioned.How do i ground the wire?I am getting more and more confused with all of this and need some quick answers.

I will take some pics tomorrow and post the wiring locations i mentioned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.