HybridZ

Deal of the Day??

dustin280zx

welp i went to the junkyard today and what did i find...a '88 300zx turbo with a r-200 clsd. i went to the guy to see what he wanted for it and he said if you pull it yourself 100 bucks....i said OK!!. it took me about 10 minutes to pull it....diffs are so mutch easier to pull when the car is on its side...lol. so i brought it home and just to make sure i got a heck of a deal i opened it up and the gears are in great shape. no chips or anything. now considering the last one on ebay i saw (like 4 months ago) went for alittle under 600 plus shipping...i think i got a good deal.

I know what you mean, I found one online at a junkyard search through the internet. Called them to verify it was a CLSD.

Once verified, I called and they said to me well hmm shipping to your location and the price of the differentail, will put you at about 165.00

I screamed SOLLLLLLLLLLD!!

You got a very good deal, I know that several times I was thinking of selling it on ebay.