HybridZ

Progress pics!!!

Crusher, the filters are connected that way just for the dyno tune. I will be running them down to the front of the radiator, later on.

Cygnusx1, thw wheels are an Aussie brand called Simmonds. They are a three piece wheel and make custom offsets.

Guys one of the main reasons i went for gas research was to pass the emissions laws.

When i was talking to the engineer before i started he stated unless its a current engine as in the latest ADR,s then forget about passing. I would of had to go an fuel injected late model chev and my wallet isnt that big.

So with the LPG, i pass emission easily, i can rebuild an old chevy small block which saves me big time.

I dont need cats, and the thing costs me more than half the price to run.

Mike, i am currently running 9.6:1 comp but later a blower is planned.

Should be expecting around the 400hp mark.

Graeme... Okay... 9.6 sounds about right with a blower. I doubt I'll ever run a SC with my limited income. High CR is the way I'd go with a CLPG system. Keep us appraised regarding your success!!!

AAHH yes makes perfect sense Graeme. Alot of the cobra boys are spitting chips with the new laws as it means if they want a NEW car they have to have a NEW engine. And the BOSS260/290 which everyone likes are coming down in price but still arent cheap. And I dont know if a Barra engine or anything would fit.

For our American friends theyre the engines in our Falcons. Check em out. If youve never seen them before youll love them. A good place to look with lots of info is http://www.fordforums.com.au .

Make sure you get some vidoes when its all finished mate. Its gonna be a beast. Especially when it gets blown!