HybridZ

doors

Guest 1972z

i was wondering where to get good after market doors.i found one set but they were not reccomended from the site i found them,"due to the problem of actually getting them after being ordered".i have searched and havent turned anythign up,any help or suggestions would be appreciated.The site i was referring to was www.showcars-bodyparts.com.

AK-Z... Are the parts (particularly the doors) in that second link all FG or partly metal? If partly metal, is it steel or aluminum? I can't tell from their website. If I was keeping a hatch, that 5 pound CF one in the first link would be my choice... nice!!

AK-Z... Are the parts (particularly the doors) in that second link all FG or partly metal? If partly metal, is it steel or aluminum? I can't tell from their website. If I was keeping a hatch, that 5 pound CF one in the first link would be my choice... nice!!

I believe they are made of some sort of compsite. Not sure though. dscott@shouri should know. He said in the other thread that the roof was some sort of plastic/composite. From the quality shown in the thread http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=116285

The quality seems to be worth the money, its just to expensive for me.