HybridZ

For those looking for a quick and easy project!

RacerX

I found this on Craigslist and wanted to pass on the info. Just a little paintwork and some TLC perhaps.

Please click on the craigslist link to view pictures!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/241607784.html

74 260z w/ sbc 350 - $1200 (gilroy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-241607784@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-29, 9:28AM PST

i got a 74 datsun 260z with a 350 small block chevy...the car "Does not Run"..car is sold as is!!!!... it doesnt need much to be finished..driveshaft just have to be shortened( i have one that needs to be shortened )...needs a msd distributor or smaller one..i have an hei but its big..it barely fits..and it need to be wired up..

engine- sbc 350

new edlebrock air ram intake manifold

new edlebrock 750 carb

new jtr aluminum motor mount kit

new edlebrock aluminum valve covers

new brakes rotor,pads and rear shoe pads

new battery relocated to the back

new water pump

new starter

new alternator

used B&M shift kit but its very hard to shift( needs to be replaced )

used 1 bucket racing seat

hood need to be put back on

Body- very lil rust (thats a good thing)

Rims- 15in 4x114 Real ray engineering rims wrapped in some falkens in the rear

i also have the stock l26 original motor 4speed transmisson included

Asking 1200 pretty firm...looking for a real nice turbo kit complete for a b series engine..or truno AE86 or 240sx...

give me a call at 408-607-5169 Danny anytime after 2pm thats when i get out of work... no later then 8:30pm...plzz

keyword: Jdm, Civic ,Integra, eg6, eg, ek, ek9, si, gsr, blades, fat five ,4x100 ,ls, b16, honda, ef ,hatchback, rare wheels, delsol ,typer ,ej1, eg8 ,240sx, silvia, 180sx, sentra, ser, civic, accord, prelude, eclipse, talon, mirage, lancer, corolla, gts, gst, gsx, nissan, toyota, honda, mitsubishi, 300zx, Z, ZX, Nissan, Datsun, Fairlady, Z32, Nismo, JDM, Differential, rear end, diff, lsd, axle, honda, acura, integra, civic, type r, gsr, b18c, mugen, spoon, eg6, dc2, intake, exhaust, header, turbo, nos,corolla supra celica cressida 4x4 toyota rims wheels 4age 4ac 3tc drift nissan honda acura dubs 20 15 16 240 240sx 300 300zx rockcrawler vip old school 20v konig ae86 ae71 te72 te37 mango

I asked him about this about 2 months ago, since its the same year and desitnation of my Z, but he was reluctant and didn't know anything about the engine. Said it came out of a friends truck. He didn't know what truck, mileage, or anything. He said it needs tranny lines, driveshaft, dist, and some minor things.

After overcoming the lack of knowledge of the engine itself, it is a good buy for the new bolt ons, the rims and tires, air dam, and clean body.