HybridZ

My (possibly) new wheels. Need help

I might be buying a set of these (Enkei - RSF-2), tires included, from a friend who had them on his Scion xB, for around $300. They have a 4 and a 4 1/2 pattern on them, and they are just barely larger width and height-wise than the current wheels and tires on my car.

( Here's a site that stocks them. http://tinyurl.com/y5u677 )

rsf2.gif

anyway, what do you guys think? they seem to fit on my car fine. he hasn't brought over the lugnuts, so I haven't been able to bolt one on and totally make sure, but it did fit into the studs. I just want to hear from the experts about any problems or negativities I may encounter.

I would post the pic I had with the wheel on the car, but my POS computer has crashed again, so I've been posting from school. Anyway, I'm painting the car silver, and the way I have it in my head, it looks very nice. I hadn't planned on getting these wheels, but the offer is too good to refuse, and they are in a much better condition than the wheels on the car now. It'll look good though.