HybridZ

Colorado Springs V8 Z

Hey everyone, new to the forums... (well kinda, I can't remember my old username).

I popped back on here because I was driving home the other day and saw someone on my street who also have a V8 280Z. Mine's still at my ex-wife's house (the old x-box... heheh) and need to have it towed home. It's not running because I need to tune the carb for high altitude, the drive shaft flange doesn't match, and I need a good aftermarket shifter that'll attach to my TH350.

Anyways, I'm writing to get back in the swing of things and to find out what the hell Jason's user name is here on the forums!

Get your Z out of your ex's possession. If you leave it there long enough, she can legally take it... in TX anyway.

Not in Colorado. I have a court order saying it's mine. I'm just waiting for her to get the hell out of the house so we can sell it. We've only had one showing in the last 40 days.

Nice !

Welcome! You should come out to the ZCCC (Z car club of colorado meets) I am usually at every track event.

Thanks for the invite! I gotta get the car running first. I had put the Z on hold while I worked on my Mustang. I have an 05 V6 putting down somewhere between 425 and 450 RWHP. I should have the dyno by sometime next week. It's at the Ford dealer for a possible tranny defect.

Now that I'm pretty much done with that, I can turn my attention to getting the Z running again...

Is this the Jason you are asking about???? http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=118045

LARRY

Thanks, I think that's him! Looks like his engine for sure. I'll pm him and see.