HybridZ

im thinking of selling my z

Overkill Z

DAYUM! you still have a stock cam!?!? swap out the cam and get a tripple throttle body set-up for it and go megasquirt. you an make it pass smog. 1 fast Zs car passes smog. he lives in AZ tho. only other option I can forsee is having a custom intake manifold made that looks stock, but with 40mm runners and a 60MM tb. then, run a megasquirt kit INSIDE the original ECU case and use a dummy AFM when you smog.

Very Nice Z, hope you get some kind of deal worked out!

thanks man! your car is sweet too! i just dunno what im going to do with this car...i drive it everyday and its just not a daily driver anymore...im so paranoid about parking it and coming back with a door ding or cracked fiberglass...or something...its just so hard to have a nice car these days and keep it that way!

DAYUM! you still have a stock cam!?!? swap out the cam and get a tripple throttle body set-up for it and go megasquirt. you an make it pass smog. 1 fast Zs car passes smog. he lives in AZ tho. only other option I can forsee is having a custom intake manifold made that looks stock, but with 40mm runners and a 60MM tb. then, run a megasquirt kit INSIDE the original ECU case and use a dummy AFM when you smog.

lol yeah stock cam but i think im going to put a really big ass lift in... after im done with the outside.. im getting the body kit repainted and 3m clear bra'd so thats takin a big chunk of money out... cali has really strick smog laws when it comes to visual...i had a friend i put a supercharger in his bmw and the guy wouldnt smog it even tho we disconnected it...we had to pull it out completly to smog it