HybridZ

High Idle From Bad Brake Booster, Need To Find A Replacment

WHere can i find a replacement booster...or a different set-up. ive looked on here about it, and found a couple options. just kinda confussed about which one will work. im not lookin to do any modification, or welding, but i would like a better set-up and feel than what i currently have(Stock). ive noticed a wilwood set-up used by a few people, actually pictured their attempts and sucesses. wondering if i can just ditch the whole booster set-up; i race go-karts, obviously a bunch different. But i'd like to have the same braking feel, super positive feeling. In a go-kart the brakes are rear only with dual cylinders, and one caliper, the brakes are fully applied with the motion of about half an inch. Now it's obvious that i cant have a half an inch of motion before full aplication of the brakes, although somethin coparative would be totally awesome. Now aside from the go-karts i have driven, and ford focus svt, and an mitsubishi lancer evolution viii, those brakes have felt nothin but impressive, not quite a go-kart, but somethin closer to those feelings would be awesome; mayeb im jsut lookin for somethin more modern.

Now mods are an option but i definately wanna keep it as david(me) friendly as possible, im not stupid, but im no mechanical genius either.

gimme as many options and links as you possibly can, and i'll try to figure somethin out...of course more questions will follow