HybridZ

RB 25 DET engine in A31 Cefiro problem

Pascal

Great Davide! No wire from that dash plug is connected nowehere except thoose wires that goes to ECM. So basically i am on same place like on begining, i still wanna know what is combination of wires that gives command to ECM to start to work. I will do now in my workshop check by list and scan it and will post it. So you will see each wire that is connected to his spot. Then you will be able to help me better! Thx Davide! Best regards Pascal

correct :D

the majority of the wires on the dash plug go to the ecu, that is why the dash plug needs to be wired in to the vehicle's ignition switch. basically you need to slowly cut the dash plug off and lengthen the wires to the correct sources. then your ecu will come on. that's what chris's diagram will tell you which wire from the plug goes to what, your ecu will not work unless you wire in the wires that go to that dash plug. you need to cut off the grey with red stripe wire from the dash plug and wire it into the thick yellow/black wire that's on the ignition switch, that's how you do the "start signal" wire. and the rest of the wires on the dash plug also need to be cut off of the dash plug and routed to their correct sources, and that's what chris's instructions will tell you to do. there's no way around it. basically you know that the majority of the wires going to that dash plug go to the ecu, and if you do not send those wires to the power's and sources they need then your ecu will not work and your car will not run. your problem is the ecu will not come on, and the solution is, if you send the correct powers/sources to the dash plug which ultimately go to the ecu, your ecu will come on. if you haven't wired in any of the wires that go to the dash plug of course your ecu won't come on, because it's not getting the powers it need to come on. and you'll find the "how to" do that in chris's instructions