HybridZ

For anyone running late 300ZX wheels - will TT rears fit?

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a 5-lug swap sometime in the next couple of years and I'm just curious whether or not the 9-inch TT rears will fit or if the NA set is the biggest I can go on stock fenders. How's the offset on these wheels? I'm going to do ZG flares so I wonder what kind of widths/offsets would fill those up nicely and take up the maximum amount of room available between the coilover and the flare.

Guest Aaron

I was under the impression that the TT rears were 8" and the fronts (all four on a NA) were 7". I could be wrong though. (If I am give me this twak.giftwak.gif .)

Guest Aaron

Check out www.aaarims.com . Here is the text from the 1990-1996 300ZX Page:

16x7-1/2 in., 5 lug, 4-1/2" lug pattern. 5 slanted spokes. Please specify right or left side.

16x8-1/2 in., 5 lug, 4-1/2" lug pattern. 5 directional, slightly slanted spokes. (Note: Rear wheels, Turbo). Please specify right or left side.
So, all fronts were 16x7.5 and NA rears were 16x7.5 while turbo rears were 16x8.5.

I am doing the same swap and have test fitted the turbo wheels in the back. I still have to mount some tires and double check but just test fitting the wheels they looked ok. Now I am going to test fit a 245/50/16 first to see if they will fit I have a fealing they will rub... If they dont fit then I will go with the 245/45/16... Do a search mike posted what spacers he was using to get the N/A wheels to work.. If I hadn't got a great deal on the TT wheels I was going to buy some N/A wheels just because they fit no problem..... Good luck when I get the tires mounted I will post somthing....